Sunday 30 August 2009

fall fashion


charm necklace



One of the best parts of fashion is ability to take risks, I love blending high fashion trends with more low key pieces from high street, I start with basic pieces then I add sexy accent pieces to mix up the outfit. British high street produces some of the best basic pieces. I try keeping focus in one thing, accessories are my best friend I think they can make or break the outfit. I search for them every where, I think the best place to look for them is vintage stores. But don’t over do it, keep the focus at one point. Love to shop in Primark, HnM, Topshop, Urban outfitters, Vintage stores, Charity Shops.

Plaid is huge this season, to give my look a bit of edge i will also add a leather jacket and skinny jeans to collection, i am loveing the dark watched denims then bleached ones. also loveing the charm neckleces are around.

Some of my must pieces this season

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5Mkd3rJXXka8QhELzIShV-chCvXOGEigQjyTTIf1qqGYl1FyBXsZDl1dMyycaUeV3RtKDDuq-bDrWrsfh9xkd0KiQC9jx52qMWSYJ5q-zqR3Ezt9xxSk_ro1agZUD1JzOrfEjjekkm8Cz/s1600-h/5110425821477_Denim_l1%5B1%5D.jpg"><

jeans shirt


skinny leggings ot jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment